Find in-depth information about Editor features and API. (Coming Soon!)
Learn game development topics from our blog! (Coming (Very) Soon!)
Create your own game in a matter of minutes. (Coming Soon!)
Come join the club! No experience needed.
What is the purpose of the club?
The purpose of the club is to teach students how to make their own games. Games are a great way to learn about programming, animation and other creative areas, while also being fun and inclusive.
What does the club plan on doing?
Some of the things we plan on doing are:
- Creating a game editor that allows students to create their own games on the web.
- Creating a blog where students can learn about game development through articles.
- Hosting game jams where students can compete to make the best game.
- Hosting workshops where students can learn about game development topics in-person.
- Visiting local games studio to learn about the industry.
- Teach students how to make their own (fun) games.
Where/When does the club meet?
We meet on Mondays during the second half of lunch in room 1714. We also have a Discord server where we can chat and work on projects together. You can join the server, and other socials, by clicking the "Club" button above.